Thursday, May 29, 2008

Latest Update

I don't know what is with me, but I just haven't had the energy to post anything. I have had ideas, but not the energy. I am going to try to do better now that school is winding down.

Brooke had her last day of preschool today. Wednesday will be Brooke's last day at daycare and Mel's last day of school. My SIL is keeping them for Thursday and Friday since I will still be working. They are going to have a blast with their cousins.

I am almost finished at school and I am ready for it to be done. I have things that need to be done and things I want to finish before the school year is over, but I am not sure how much will get done since I am so tired lately. (Not taking my thyroid medicine is really hitting me this week)

Memorial Day Weekend was a busy weekend of working, but nice to be together. Brooke has three soccer games left. Saturday, Monday, and Saturday. Melodye has at least one game left. She is in the tournament, but we don't know how many games are left, because you play until you lose. We are hoping for some wins.

I knit the front of Melodye's dress, then checked the gauge, and it was off by one stitch per inch. But I am not going to knit it over. I am going to knit the back to match and she can just grow into it. I am not a perfectionist when it comes to knitting at all.

This summer Melodye is signed up for drawing classes and swimming lessons. Brooklyn will be signed up for storytime at the library (need to do that this weekend when I am there). We will be busy enough doing that. Plus I have started my annual list of things I want to get done this summer.

Melodye has an appointment with the nose doctor for tomorrow because she has started getting them again (three times all on the left side). We'll see what he wants to do since she has had her nose cauterized once on one side and twice on the other side. But we will get this matter taken care of eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey