Thursday, June 26, 2008

An Accomplishment

This is Melodye's third year doing swim lessons. Now I never learned how to swim. I felt a little bit like a hypocrite making her learn and I hadn't, but I knew that she absolutely needed to learn.

So I started watching her and learning somethings, but I still could not put my face in the water without holding my nose.

Well the high school had enough interest for an adult class. I am enrolled and have already attended two classes.

And I am happy to say that I have been swimming the length of the pool with my face in the water and my hands have not been anywhere near my face!!!! I feel I have already learned so much in this first week of classes and there are still three more weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey