Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swimming Update

I now can do the freestyle, backstroke, elementary backstroke, breaststroke, and sidestroke. I also have dived off the side of the pool. I never thought I would learn all of this in such a short time (3 weeks). My goal was to learn how to put my face in the water without holding my nose. I learned that day 1 so I have been trying to push myself past my comfort level so that I will learn new things. I think the next step I need to take is to spend the whole lesson time in the deep end swimming just to prove to myself that I really can do it.

Today I heard a song on the radio that I liked. I was surprised to find out it was by Kid Rock. The song really didn't sound like him to me. So I came home and looked on Itunes when I was told by my husband that I won't find it. He said that Kid Rock doesn't want his music on Itunes, which is his choice. But that leaves me not able to listen to the song on my Ipod. Surprise, surprise I go to Google Reader to get updated on my blog reading and one of the blogs had an youtube video of All Summer Long. So I am going to include it. Mind you, I like the song not necessarily the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey