Sunday, September 14, 2008

Computers

Computers drive me crazy. I don't know what happened, but the laptop would not print. The firewall on the desktop was blocking it. Ok easy enough to fix, but due to an identified problem we could not open the firewall. And that is a direct quote. So tried a restore point, but we could not go back any further than Sept. 1. Finally ended up trying to restore back to factory settings, except some of the stuff is still on there but only part way. Which means that I have to go through each thing, see if it works, and uninstall and then reinstall it. Frustrating and time consuming, especially since I can't do more than one program at a time.

Earlier today while I was backing up Itunes, I read this:

Duke Most Wanted (Heiress Brides Series, Book #3) Duke Most Wanted by Celeste Bradley


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
This is the third book in the Heiress Bride series. I really enjoyed this one. I was cheering both characters on expecially since I had become attached to them from reading the other two books. This was a light but extremely enjoyable read.


View all my reviews.

Both girls had soccer games this weekend, but they were cancelled. The only way they could play is if they switched to water polo o had their boats out there. Which was nice because it did free up some time.

Went to Walgreens today and got some great deals. I forgot to take a picture before I put it away. But the lowdown is that the total came to $91.81 before coupons. After coupons I paid $38, recieved $5 register rewards and will receive $16 in rebates. Go me. Now this was a learning trip also concerning the register rewards. If you pay with register rewards, then the new register rewards will not print out. Which means that you should do multiple transactions. I asked so the manager said he would give them to me this time, but only this time which was nice of him. The only problem was that I did remember the one for $5, but not the one for $4.50. But as I said, I am using this as a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey