Saturday, October 11, 2008

Walgreens Deal

I had a super deal at Walgreens this week. I was so excited I wanted to tell everyone I saw, but I did not. Although the cashier and lady behind me did comment on how wonderful I did.

I bought:

  • 6 Glade gel warmers
  • 2 Glade gel refills
  • 16 Halloween pencils
  • 2 Glad car refills
  • 2 Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Wipes
  • Visine

The order came to $37 and some odd change. I then used 3 Glade buy one get one free coupons for the warmers, 2 $1.00 off glade gel refills, coupon for the Halloween pencils, 2 $1.00 off coupons for Scrubbing Bubbles, $2.00 off Visine from Walgreens, and $2.00 off Visine from manufacturer. After that I used $15.00 Register Rewards.

I tried to use another $5.00 Register Reward, but it would not work. Later I found out it was because the subtotal was $4.41, so I could have used my $4.00 Register Reward. I then used a gift card for $5.00 that I received for a Register Reward that did not print. At this point my total was $1.68. I then used my gift card from my rebates last month.

So at this point I paid nothing out of pocket and I will be receiving $12 in a rebate plaus 10% for having it put on my giftcard.

Wasn't that just a wonderful shopping trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey