Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fingers Crossed

Supposedly, my laptop will be fixed tomorrow and ready for pickup. The part arrived today, so he will be putting back together tomorrow. I can't wait to have it back. I have really missed it.

Tommy's new new laptop should be arriving anytime now, although a snowstorm is supposed to be hitting all day tomorrow, so it may be delayed.

Yesterday, I had a really great day at Walgreens. (photo when the laptop is back) I got:

  • 8 Garnier Shampoos
  • 8 Garnier Conditioners
  • 8 Garnier Styling Products
  • 8 Boxes of Quaker Oatmeal
  • 1 Garnier Facial Cleansing Towelettes
  • 6 Boxes of Benefiber Sticks
  • 3 Hersheys/Reeses Candy Bars
  • 6 Cow Tales
For all of this I paid $o Out of Pocket, of course I have nothing left from my gift card I had left from last month's rebates. But if I did not have the gift card, I would have spent  $28.91 which is a wonderful deal. With coupons and sales, I saved $161.63!!!! Can you believe it? I had to keep looking at the receipts and telling my husband what a deal I got. And Tommy is so great that he knew to answer "Yes dear, You are awesome!" Oh and I still have a $5 Register Reward left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey