Saturday, January 31, 2009

Where has this week gone?

Time is flying way too fast. How can this be the end of January? I have not kept up with my picture a day. That didn't last long. LOL. I don't know why I have been so tired this week.

  • Twice this week I fell asleep about 5:30pm on the couch and slept until morning. I know it's not my thyroid since I saw my doctor Monday and all my test results are at the really good end of normal. 
  • My dad ended up in the hospital with chest pains, had an angiogram, and told that his arteries are wide open, his stents are working wonderfully. So he was sent home and greatly relieved that his heart is not causing problems.
  • Melodye had Problem Solving Night at school.
  • getting last minute things ready for a field trip to see Disney on Ice next week. Let's just say that paperwork I filled out and turned in on December 4, 2008 was lost and not due to anything with me. So all of that paperwork had to be redone. But it all worked out and we are able to attend
  • Attended a funeral, a little sister of a child in my class passed away suddenly. Such a sad case for such a wonderful family.
Now you know my week in a nutshell. I have been pretty tired and busy. I will definitely try to post more in the coming week.

 I knitted a pair of Fetching for a friend at work. But I forgot to take a picture. I worked a little bit on my Harry Potter socks. I crocheted a bath pouf. It was a little skimpy, redid it and found out I looked at a part that was supposed to be 25 times and thought it was five. "Silly Me" So I am redoing the bath pouf. I would like for us to use it before making any more to make sure that we like it. I did read one book this week.

Seduce Me at Sunrise (The Hathaways 2) Seduce Me at Sunrise by Lisa Kleypas



My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
Not much to say other than I liked it, tooke me about a week to read with a crazy schedule, and wondering if there are other books concerning the other characters in the book.


View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey