Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cooper's Flock

I found this blog today. It was a wonderful time to find it. This post especially. Yesterday was my mother-in-law, Toni's funeral. I never posted it, but a week ago we attended another funeral for an absolutely wonderful little girl, Maggie. This was a shock to everyone. Right now Brooke is having a hard time processing and understanding the situation with both funerals so close together and both people she loves dearly. I am going to be knitting some birds for Cooper's Flock to honor Toni and Maggie. I am going to have Brooke help me pick out the yarn. I am also going to let her hug and kiss on them first so that the recipient will really feel the love that has been put into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey