Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Into the Fire

Into the Fire (Troubleshooters, #13) Into the Fire by Suzanne Brockmann


 

My review


  rating: 4 of 5 stars
It has been awhile since I read a Troubleshooters book. Because of this I had a little trouble keeping track of the characters in the beginning. But Suzanne does a wonderful job describing the characters and including snippets of the back story to help new or just confused like me readers keep track of the characters. When I finished this book, I couldn't wait for the next one, which I happen to have from the library. I am so excited that there will definitely be another book about Izzy. The only other character I really want to read about is Jay Lopez.
 

View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey