Monday, March 30, 2009

Still Seriously Slacking

I don't know where this month has gone. It's hard to believe that tomorrow is the last day of the month, but it is. Last post I had said that I had pictures I wanted to post, so I am going to make this a picture heavy post as a recap to the month.

Melodye has become quite a chalk artist.

 
While working on this she had a one track mind. We were getting ready to leave, but we waited for her to finish because she had begged.


The finished product are Daisy and Peach from Mario Bros. We have a definite Mario Bros. obsession going on in this house.
 
Sunday I made new curtains for the kitchen. Tommy doesn't really like them, but I really do I think they are quite fun. I used kitchen towels from Target to make these. I also bought this set to make a tote bag someday.

 
This weekend Jeff, Kelly, and Ethan came over.  I think you can guess what we did  looking at these pictures.
That is the highlights of this month in pictures. And I also finished this book.
Dark of Night (Troubleshooters #14) Dark of Night by Suzanne Brockmann


 

My review


  rating: 5 of 5 stars
This one was amazing. I really think that I enjoyed this one because I had just read the previous one just a day before. I really do wish that Suzanne would put these books out more often. The characters are completely believable and likeable. Once you really want to know about a character, Suzanne just mentions that character in the next book. But at the same time introduces other characters that you start liking just as much.
 

View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey