Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sneaky, Sneaky

Melodye is a little stinker. Tomorrow night is the 3rd Grade Musical at her school. Of course she is participating in the musical. It is required as part of their grade. Last night Melodye told Tommy that she is upset that she has been staying in for a short time at recess to pick out a poem to read at the musical. She became upset that he had told me. When I asked her why, Melodye said it was because she wanted the poem to be a surprise. Luckily we did find out early so that both sets of grandparents will be able to make it to the musical. I don't think she realizes how exciting this is to be invited to read the poem. All I know is that I am extremely proud of her and she hasn't even gotten up there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey