Monday, May 11, 2009

Dead Until Dark (Southern Vampire Mystery, Book 1) Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris


 

My review


  rating: 4 of 5 stars
Glad I was introduced to these. Wish I hadn't read number 5 first, but I will read the rest in order.
 

View all my reviews.
Lavender Morning: A Novel Lavender Morning: A Novel by Jude Deveraux


 

My review


  rating: 4 of 5 stars
I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this book. To my surprise, I really enjoyed and connected to the characters. I can't wait to read the future books. It was easy to connect to all the characters, even the minor ones.
 

View all my reviews.

Accidentally Yours Accidentally Yours by Susan Mallery


 

My review


  rating: 2 of 5 stars
This book was a little predictable. I did like the twist of the son being sick from a disease without a cure, but research being close to finding a cure. But I did feel that when it came towards the end of the book I didn't connect as a mom like I did throughout the rest of the book.
 

View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey