Monday, September 21, 2009

Alex Cross's Trial and Shadow Kiss

Alex Cross's Trial (Alex Cross, #15) Alex Cross's Trial by James Patterson


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Wow, James Patterson hit a homerun out of the ballpark. This book was amazing. I had to stop, process, and think about what I was reading. The book was about Alex Cross's great uncle, a Washington DC lawyer, and Teddy Roosevelt. The way the race relations were written about really made me examine what I see around me.

View all my reviews >>

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Amazing, I didn't want to stop reading. Rose is going through so many changes that do not make sense. At one point, I had to stop reading because I was so emotionally effected by what I had just read. I can't say what effected me because it is at the end of the story and super super important. I wish I had already ordered the next book so that I could read it now.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey