Thursday, September 10, 2009

Frostbite Review

Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Wow, the last couple of chapters were amazing. I was shocked, I cried, and I think the ending was wonderful. Rose goes through a lot of emotions in this book. She knows that she needs to stay away from Dimitri, but has trouble fighting her feelings until he starts a relationship with someone else. Mason enters the scene at this time. But will Mason keep Rose happy? Rose is also in really grumpy moods especially when her mother shows up on the scene. On top of all of that, the Strigoi are working in groups which is unheard of and killing large groups of Moroi that were protected by Damphirs.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey