Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Untamed Blood Promise

Untamed (House of Night, #4) Untamed by P.C. Cast


My rating: 2 of 5 stars
I don't know what happened with this book, but some of the characters seemed a little flat and stereotypical. In fact, I found it annoying that it was thrown in my face over and over what the characters are supposed to be like. But don't get me wrong I still can't wait for the next book to find out what happens.

View all my reviews >>
Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) Blood Promise by Richelle Mead


My rating: 2 of 5 stars
I couldn't put this book down because I had to find out what would happen with Rose. But at the same time I didn't enjoy this book as much as I did the others. There is quite a twist at the end that does make me want to read the next book.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey