Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Break Plans

I have finished the professional development class that I was taking on web page design. I enjoyed the class, but I am glad it is over. Getting home at 7:00 pm when I leave at 7:00 am is not my idea of fun, especially when my commute is only 10 minutes. Tomorrow is the last day of school before Christmas Break. WOOHOO!

My plans for the break:

  • Make gifts for Great Gramma, Aunt Pat - They are going to be so cute. I can't wait to start on Thursday.
  • Finish Toni's knitted throw - even though the yarn is killing my hands it is knitting up pretty fast.
  • Relax.
  • Clean and organize my scrapbook room.
  • Make and laminate centers for school.
  • Read
  • Spend time with the girls and Tommy, just enjoying each other's company.

No picture for this post. I really need to get the pictures off my camera and on the computer. Last time I checked I had pictures from October still on the big one and who knows how long on the little one. One of the many reasons for the name of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey