Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Doctor's Visits and Such

I went to the doctor and had my thyroid checked. My thyroid is visibly enlarged and the results came back abnormal, so I will be starting thryoid medication. Here is to hoping that this will take care of some of the problems I have been having like being tired all of the time.

On another note, I think sharing my goals for the month here is going to help me accomplish them easier. It's as if I am being held accountable. For example, I have 4 1/2 dischcolthes completed, I started one scrapbook page, I read one book, I filed 3/4 of my papers at work. All good things I tell you.

Tomorrow my brother has surgery. I am sending good thoughts and prayers his way that the srugery will go along wonderfully, recovery will be fast, and he will still be able to smell now that he finally can. Yes, his surgery is on his nose. It's been broken many, many times. He just did a real number on it this time.

I really need to figure out what is going on with my laptop so that I can start putting pictures in these posts. But it is frustrating me so much that I just don't want to turn it on to even look at it. For right now I am taking a Scarlett Ohara stance "I'll think about it on another day."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey