Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Return of Indy

Tomorrow I have to do a presentation to the teachers at school about what I learned from the conference I went to earlier this month. I made my first powerpoint presentation. I think it looks great if I do say so myself.

So I thought I would show my favorite photos from Indy that I took.

First we have the logo on the bag that we received at registration. I just liked the angle I achieved in a Subway shop.


Now we have the street scene from my 11th floor hotel room. It is a little blurry, but I still like the action that it shows.


This was a sculpture that I really liked at the Westin, where we stayed. Plus the picture seems a little professional looking to me.


I went for a walk and just liked this sign so I took a picture of it.

This is the walkway between the Westin and the Convention Center. I really liked the view that I was able to achieve crouching down. I did get a few strange looks from some people while taking this.

I had other favorites, but this was all that Blogger would allow me to upload. If anyone know how to post from Flickr with more than one picture, please let me know. I just can't seem to figure it out. I wanted to include a picture of the street from the walkway and a delicious brownie that I ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey