Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of the father's out there.

I was blessed with a wonderful father who did everything in his power to make us have the best childhood. Was it perfect, no. Did I want perfection, no. I would not change any part of it. I was blessed with a father who did everything to keep his children together. But mostly I was blessed with a father that knew he was making the wrong decisions and did something about it. My dad has now had 20 years alcohol free. I am so proud of that decision that he made 20 years ago and every day since then. That decision has led him to be an even more wonderful father and grandfather. Thank you Dad!

My girls are blessed with a wonderful father. He loves to just spend time with them. I don't know how he does it, but he works full time, goes to school full time during the week, takes more classes on the weekend, helps out around the house, and still spends quality time with his family. What a wonderful man!!! The girls love to spend time with their daddy and he is more than willing to give them that time. I am thankful that he is the wonderful man, husband, and father that he is and will always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey