Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday, Monday

Why are bedtimes always the same way. "I don't want to go to bed." "Can I sleep in your bed?" "I want to cuddle with you." Even though the answers are the same every single night, the phrases are still heard.

One thing that drives me crazy is when a person complains that they are not treated the same as everyone else, but yet when I try to talk to that person I am blown off as if I was not making any kind of effort. Sorry, I just needed a quick vent.

Tomorrow I start my four half day trainings for work. I am dreading putting the time in, but I know I will appreciate it come time for school to begin again and I have to begin on the school plan.

I tried to register for a training the state of Indiana was offering to Indiana teachers, but it was filled up. I wish it was being offered more than twice. I really wanted to attend, but that is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey