Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Books Times 4

I have been reading this summer, more than what I can do during the school year. Since June 6, I have read the following books.

Where Are You Now? by Mary Higgins Clark - Good Book, a fast read, 4 out of 5 stars

Obedience by Will Lavender - Really intrguing, kept you second guessing, the ending was a shock, 4 out of 5 stars

Kill Me Twice by Roxanne St. Claire - one of her Bullet Catcher Series, I enjoy this series and this one is no different, mystery and romance, 4 out of 5 stars


Blue Smoke and Murder by Elizabeth Lowell - mystery and romance, I enjoyed this up to the end, I liked learning about the art scene, but the ending was a little abrupt for me, 3 out of 5 stars

I think I may have read something else in there, but I cannot think of it. I love that I am able to access the public library online and request books. Using this system, I am able to request books and be one of the first to get new books and I always have something waiting for me. If I had to actually request at the branch or buy the books, I know I would not read all the books that I do read.

The girls had their check ups today. They are healthy and growing like weeds. Melodye is in the 95th percentile for her height and 75th percentile for her weight (no wonder her mii on WiiFit looks like a matchstick with a ball on top for her head). Brooke is well over the 100th percentile for height and in the 95th percentile for height. I am just glad that they are healthy and growing the way they should be even if I do have to keep buying them clothes and shoes because they are growing so fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey