Thursday, June 19, 2008

Restless

I am feeling restless this eavening. Earlier I was in the yard knitting while the kids played. All of a sudden I just couldn't knit. I then picked up my book. I just could not find what I needed to be doing. I am not sure why I feel this way. I am just going back and forth between things and not knowing what I really want to do. I don't know, but this might be connected . . . I have forgotten to take my medicine for Restless Leg Syndrome the last few nights.

Tomorrow Melodye will be 8. She is so excited that is all she can talk about. For her birthday, we have show off day for swimming lessons, we are going with the cousins to pick strawberries, we may go to Open Swim, and eating out. I plan on making her blueberry muffins for breakfast, her favorite. We will give her a couple of presents tomorrow, but the rest will wait for her party on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey