Friday, June 13, 2008

Summertime

The video for Summertime by NKOTB has been released. I am enjoying the video and song. I really need to figure out how to post the actual video on my blog.

Melodye went to the doctor. Her nose is looking just fine. She may continue to have the bloody noses or she may not. She does not have to go back in unless she has another bloody nose. Here's hoping for no more bloody noses!

I went to th doctor for the results of my throid uptake and scan. My thryroid is functioning. There are definitely multiple nodules. It doesn't look like they are worrisome, but it is not 100% definite. So I will be making an appointment to see an endicronologist and then we will go from there. But I am not going to worry since the nodules are not classic "cold" nodules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey