Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight Movie Review

Friday night Tommy and I went to see Twilight. The girls stayed with Noel and Jill. We went to the last showing at 10:00. I am so glad that we went to a later showing. The theater wasn't too packed and it was mostly people my age or older. There were a few teens there that squealed at different times, but nothing like it could have been.

Going in I was expecting to be disappointed. I rarely like a movie that is based on a book with the exception of the Harry Potter movies. I had to promise Tommy that I would not say "Watch this" or "That's not how it was in the book." I glanced at one review, just the stars not the words, and it was not a good review. So I was pleasantly surprised. The movie was much better than I thought it would be. Now I still think that this Edward does not look like I pictured in my head, but I did find myself believing in him. I think that Edward and Carlisle had way TOO much white make-up. They are supposed to be gorgeous not look like they fell in a vat of flour. Alice was perfect. Just like I pictured and even sounded as I imagined. I thought the whole field and sunlight scene could have had better graphics. It didn't really come off as this magnificent looking thing.

But all-in-all I enjoyed myself and left the theater wanting to reread Twilight and wanting the next movie to come out soon, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey