Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dashing Through The Snow

I have taken my picture for today, but the laptop still is not finished. So when the laptop is back, I will download my pictures and add a batch all at one time. But trust me I have taken pictures for my days.


Here is a link to a really good deal for Scholastic Books. They are marked down to $1.00 each and the shipping is $2.25 for 25 items. This is a deal that cannot be beat.



Dashing Through the Snow Dashing Through the Snow by Mary Higgins Clark


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
This was a lighthearted read. Quick, I don't know if I am going to be able to continue reading the collaborated books between mother and daughter. They are not bad, but there are other things I would like to read before picking up these now.


View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey