Friday, January 2, 2009

MIA

My laptop is in the shop. Waiting for a part to be delivered so that it can be fixed. The port where the plug goes in, so essentially the power port, had to be replaced. It is loose and will cause the plug to just fall out and the battery to not stay charged. Real annoying. Trust me.

So no pictures for this post, they are all on the laptop. In the meantime, we went to see Wicked in Chicago on New Years Eve. It was amazing. I was completely blown away. We went to the afternoon showing so we had family and friends over to watch movies and play video games to bring in the new year. Real relaxing which is always good, but I forgot to take any pictures.

The first was spent sleeping off and on. Now today the second we had cousin, Sami, from Iowa come visit and stay the night. I am still trying to get them to sleep and it is 10:30 at night.

Tommy go a refurbished laptop from Costco for Christmas, but he decided 17" is too big so we took it back today and order a smaller one today. He better like this one. (Just joking, sort of, sweetie)

And of course the obligatory New Years Resolutions:

  •  Take more pictures. I would like to try taking a picture a day, but I missed Day One, so mayble I will do 364 or have my 365 go until January 1, 2010.
  • Get healthy, which includes exercise and healthy eating. And of course making healthier choices including not eating out as much.
  • Pay off my student loan and the van. Look into refinancing the house and possibly doing that.Try to control the spending, which has started because of couponing.
  • Taking Big Picture's Library of Memories class and organizing those pictures so that I will scrapbook more.
  • Craft more, doesn't matter what craft, but actually documenting ehat I do make. (Reminds me I need to take pictures of fingerless mitts I made for Mel and a baby bib I finished for the neighbor's new son.)
  • Just be happy. Stop letting other people influence my moods. I am tired of being grumpy because the people around me are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey