Saturday, February 14, 2009

I do not know where the week went. I really did plan on posting the pictures of the Home Decorating Projects, but I didn't. So here they are now.

This is in our entryway when you come in the front door. The Welcome sign up above the project was picked up at the Blueberry Festival a few years ago.
This is the front door. It will be repainted this summer. I do think that something needs to go on each side of the numbers, but I have not decided what will go there.
***********************************************************************************
This week I also read a book.



My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
I had a little trouble getting into this book, but I think that had more to do with my schedule instead of the book. Once I go into the book, I did not want to stop reading. In fact, I was up to 2:00 am reading. I have not read the other Ali Reynolds books, but I definitely will be looking them up. Cruel Intent is a very up to date book with the references to the internet and viruses. At the same time that this is a fiction book it does have an influence on what everyone needs to be aware of safety wise with the internet.


View all my reviews.

************************************************************************************
Last weekend Maddy and Nonnie stayed the night. Brooke and Maddy went to bed. After awhile I went to check on them. This is what I found. The two of them had been reading in bed for quite awhile. There was a pile of books between the two of them. I loved seeing the two of them reading without any provocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey