Sunday, February 8, 2009

An Accomplishment

I completed two Home Decoration Projects tonight. No pictures because I completed the projects 9:30 at night which makes for awful looking pictures. The first project was in the entry way announcing our family. I have been wanting to do this for almost two years. Yes, you read that right. I finally bit the bullect and told myself to stop worrying about perfection. Now I am so glad that I finished. I love how it looks. I can't wait to take the picture tomorrow. The other project was for decoration and safety purposes. We do have our house number on the house, but I decided that I wanted to add it to the door, but now I am thinking of putting some kind of shape before and after the numbers. I am going to have to ponder this idea a little before I decide. I used the Cricut Expression with vinyl using the Alphalicious cartridge to complete the projects that I promise you will see tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey