Thursday, April 9, 2009

Birthday List

Once again I am asked for my birthday list. There are so many things that I would like. My problem is that I never feel comfortable giving a list or asking for anything as a present. I know it's crazy, but I have always been that way. But then how do I expect anyone to know what I want unless I tell them. So here goes a try at a list.
The fabric choices and combinations are just too cute.
  • I also like some sock yarns like Alexandrite, Tyrian Purple, Meridian, Aquarium, Patina, Gelato and Martinique. This bag is cute for holding socks while knitting them.
  • I need a new camera battery. I used to have an extra one, but the original battery died. The battery might be cheaper elsewhere, but I don't have time to look for it elsewhere.
  • Someday when we are rich, I would love to have an Ipod Touch.
  • I would like two of these or four of these to organize my photos.
  • Here are some cute Flip Video Cameras for hen we are made of money like this, this, or even this.
  • And of course, I love anything Twilight like this book, but I especially can't wait for this book.

Now, Thomas remember these are just ideas and I do not want everything. Hello, we are not RICH or even close. LOL. Also, this list is not all inclusive. I reserve the right to add more and you are more than welcome to come up with things on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey