Friday, April 3, 2009

Tell Me This

How in the world do you not put your car in park when you exit the car?!? I am asking this because a parent's car hit mine today at school while she was in the building. I was getting my things out when her car jerked forward and hit mine. Luckily I wasn't hurt and the van has a tiny scratch. Most of all I am glad that her van hit mine instead of a kid walking through the parking lot. But that still doesn't make me any happier that this happened. It really made for a frustrating day. I am waiting for a copy of the police report I filed. I am also going to have my brother look at it tomorrow to make sure that I didn't miss anything. That's a plus of having a brother who is a mechanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey