Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just Take My Heart Brooke

Just Take My Heart Just Take My Heart by Mary Higgins Clark


 

My review


  rating: 3 of 5 stars
This was a quick, easy read. There are more than one mysteries going on at the same time, but yet they are connected even though they are separate cases. I did have one problem. When a character dies, it is not know what this character knew and is never addressed.
 

View all my reviews.

Brooke has gotten herself grounded. This week she has been pushing the line at preschool. Just enough to be annoying, but not enough to not get her stamp at the end of the day. Well yesterday her teacher wrote a note explaining this and asking us to talk to Brooke about this situation. We never saw this note. After Brooke's teacher called today, I found out that Brooke tore the note out of her notebook, put it in her pocket, and then threw it away at home. Needless to say, we really talked to Brooke and grounded her from the TV today and tomorrow. She was not happy, but we need to nip this in the bud. She is only 4 1/2, we do not want her thinking this behavior is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey