Sunday, May 3, 2009

What A Day!

I turned 36 on Monday. It was a great birthday. The kids at school kept telling me Happy Birthday. Tommy and the girls originally gave me a camcorder for my birthday, but I really won't use it. So we took it back and got this instead.

 
I am now a proud owner of a 32gb Ipod Touch. I am LOVING it! This is the best present. Now Melodye's going to get my old Ipod and Brooke will get her Ipod Nano. I don't know what we will do with Brooke's Ipod Shuffle. We haven't thought that far. Although, we are going to put a rule on Brooke that she is not allowed to take it off the player in her room.
I also got the beautiful camera strap that I wanted from my in-laws. Just a reminder, that it looks like this.
 
This strap is beautifully made. I love to pull my camera out of the bag and see this attached to it. I would definitely recommend buying from Natalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey