Thursday, July 9, 2009

Twin of Ice, Twin of Fire, and Dead and Gone

Twin of Ice/Twin of Fire: Two Classic Novels Twin of Ice/Twin of Fire: Two Classic Novels by Jude Deveraux


 

My review


  rating: 5 of 5 stars
I love these two books. They are from only a handful of books that I have read over and over. I really enjoy reading the same story, but from different perspectives. Houston and Chandler are enjoyable characters that you can connect too easily. Now I cannot decide if I like Kane or Leander better. It really depends which story I am reading at that time.
 

View all my reviews.
Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse, #9) Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris


 

My review


  rating: 4 of 5 stars
Now what am I going to do without any more Sookie Stackhouse books to read. While reading this one, I couldn't help, but wonder what more can Sookie withstand. The girl has been put through so much, but she can handle it. I am really interested in seeing where the future of this series is going.
 

View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey