Friday, August 14, 2009

The Titan Sisters Series

Straight from the Hip (Lone Star Sisters #3) Straight from the Hip by Susan Mallery


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This series is really fun to read. I can't wait to read the fourth one.

View all my reviews >>
Lip Service (Lone Star Sisters #2) Lip Service by Susan Mallery


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I accidentally read this one first, but that really didn't make a difference in the series.

View all my reviews >>
Under Her Skin (Lone Star Sisters #1) Under Her Skin by Susan Mallery


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I like that the love interest isn't the typical caucasian. I love that Cruz is from the wrong side of the tracks but in a good way. Everything he has done has been to protect those he loves even if it doesn't seem that way from the outside.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey