Sunday, September 6, 2009

Latest Goodreads Update

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
At first I wasn't sure if I would finish this book. But then about 1/4 of the way into the book, I really got into it. At first it was hard to remember the differences between the different type of characters. But the author explained the differences throughout the book. Sometimes while reading this book it seemed as if there was a book previous to this one. I even checked to see if I had mistakenly picked up a second book instead of the first. But as the book went on things were explained that had been referenced as already happened.

View all my reviews >>
Marked (House of Night, #1) Marked by P.C. Cast


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I am so glad that this is a series. I really want to see what happens with Zoey Redbird. Zoey's grandmother is such a likeable person. It's too bad that her mother couldn't be that kind of person for her.

View all my reviews >>
Betrayed (House of Night, #2) Betrayed by P.C. Cast


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Zoey is having difficulties with her new responsibilities as the leader of the Dark Daughters. On top of that humans that Zoey knows are ending up dead next to the Academy. Zoey with the help of friends has to figure out what is the cause of all of these deaths and why.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey