Saturday, January 9, 2010

Witch & Wizard Review

Witch and Wizard Witch and Wizard by James Patterson


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really enjoyed this. Like always, James Patterson's books are easy reads. But there was something about this one that kept me up reading past my bedtime. Wisty and Whit are teenage twins unaware of political changes occurring around them. The political environment has changed. The New Order (N.O.) is in charge, banning books, music, and artwork. The N.O. basically wants to decide everything someone does including how they look and what they do. The first time Wisty and Whit became aware of this is when they are arrested for being a witch and wizard. They deny this, but during the arrest Wisty becomes surrounded by flames. Could they really be a witch and wizard, but did not know it? This book is perfectly set up to be a series.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey