Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Dreaded Pink Eye

I have the dreaded pink eye. Now I have had pink eye many times before this, just not this bad. Usually it comes on slowly, but there was no warning. Last night while I was on the computer, my eye just started hurting and getting blurry. I went to look in the mirror. It was bright read, gook pouring out of it and swollen. When I woke up this morning it was stuck shut, and swollen. When Tommy got home, it was so swollen that it looked like I was punched in the eye. Needless to say, I stayed home from work. I took a little nap. When I woke up, the other eye had joined in the race for making me look frightening. The worst part is the pain that seems to be constant whether my eyes are open or closed. The doctor has prescribed me medicine that has to be done every TWO hours. Like I have already said . . . . it's never been this bad let alone take the medicine that often. I am hoping that my eyes will be cleared up enough so that I can go to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey