Monday, February 25, 2008

READING

I finished reading 7th Heaven by James Patterson this weekend. Of course it was an easy ready, because all of James Patterson's books are easy reads. But there was something about this book that I really enjoyed. I think this is probably one of my favorite Women's Murder Club books. Although, I did have some problems at the beginning of the book with the differences between the books and the TV show.


If you have not read with Suzanne at Dear Reader you really should check it out. Basically you sign up for a neswletter based on the type of books that you like. You will receive an email Monday through Friday with a snippet of the book. By the end of the week you will have read approximately two chapters of the book, enough to know if you want to keep reading or not. In the email, Suzanne writes a Dear Reader column and they are just lovely to read. I have read many books that I would not have been exposed to if it had not been for Suzanne and Dear Reader.

This weekend I told Tommy that he really should be grateful for the library. Of course he scoffed at this until I explained why. If I did not have such a wonderful library, I would be spending bukoo bucks at the bookstores, which would really be wasted since I usually read books only one time.

Right now I have three books waiting in my library bag. They are T is for Trespass, No Place Like Home, and Tempting The Prince.

I did read about a book that has just come out on MSN. I can't wait until I can read this book. I might even buy it if it is as wonderful as I want it to be. The book I am looking forward to is
Before Anne of Green Gables: The Prequel To Anne of Green of Gables.

I did order two books this weekend. I know unbelievable. I ordered Making Words Kindergarten and The Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey