Monday, February 4, 2008

Since then

I haven't updated lately. I have been extremely tired and exhausted. In the evening I feel as if I just cannot keep my eyes open or even walk to the bedroom. I fell asleep on the couch quite a few times. I really don't think the thyroid medicince is at the right level, but I could be wrong. I can't wait to just have this tired and exhausted feeling gone.

Friday I took the day off and took Brooke to get her hearing checked. Everything came out wonderful. So this means that we have to really watch the wax in her ears since it builds up so fast and does affect her hearing. I am just thankful that we know 100% that her hearing is not affecting her speech delay.

After the appointment, Brooke wanted to go back to daycare. So back she went. I was going to clean house, but I didn't. Instead I watched Gilmore Girls and knitted all day. I am currently almost completed with the third round of squares on the baby blanket I am making for Jason and Denise. Not too bad since there are five rounds and the edge. I will have to see if I can get a picture today of the progress I have made.

January goals were just about all met. I did not work out 12 times, but I did do five and then got sick. I did not clean off the back counter at school. But other than those two things I met all of my goals. Later tonight I will try to update and make my February Goals list. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey