Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cute Girls

A couple of weekends ago the girls had their faces painted. I hadn't shared the pictures yet. I decided to share them today because I am working on report cards. I love teaching Kindergarten, but the testing and the recording for the report cards is a lot more work than any other grade level. Which means that while I am filling out the report cards, I am mumbling and grumbling, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Now onto the pictures. The first picture is of Brooke. She originally wanted SpongeBob, but I convinced her to do something simpler because the lady painting had to leave right after that. So instead of SpongeBob, she go Dora's Star from the Dora and the Starcatcher episode. Of course we didn't actually plan on it being anything other than a star.



Melodye wanted a cat. Not just any cat, but a white and black cat.


Yesterday I finished weaving in the ends on Jason and Denise's baby blanket. Now it has to be blocked. Hopefully it will be sunny tomorrow so that I can take some decent pictures to post.

I do have to apologize that I don't always have pictures. I usually plan on having pictures, but sometimes (most times) Blogger takes FOREVER to upload my pictures not matter how many I am trying to put on. I don't know why, but it is hard to complain when you are getting a free service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey