Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

Forgot it was St. Patrick's Day - Bad mom! Luckily Melodye had a shirt that had a tiny bit of green on. Brooke and I did not have green on at all. I did give the kids at school stickers so that everyone had green on and didn't have to worry about the older kids pinching them. And of course, I made the rule that pinching was not allowed in my classroom.

I did not take a picture of the blanket. It was raining all afternon and evening. I will definitely take a picture tomorrow even if the weather is bad. No really . . . I do mean it.

Tomorrow is the start of the soccer season. Brooke has practice tomorrow and she can't wait. She tried to dress for soccer practice on Saturday and was mad when I wouldn't take her to practice.

The craziness is starting because Melodye has practice on Mondays and Wednesdays and Brooke has practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Which works out so we have time to eat dinner and do homework unlike last year, but on the other hand we have something everyday. But it is worth it considering how much they enjoy their soccer. I am so glad that they enjoy soccer. I never really played any sports, other than volleyball in 8th grade (and I sucked at it). I want them to be active, healthy, and enjoy their time playing soccer, and so far they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey