Monday, May 5, 2008

Bad Blogger

I have been a bad blogger. It's been one of those things where I waited because of things that were happening in my life and then it just extended even longer. So on to the update.

1. My lens is officially dead. The two weeks to hear from the technician became three weeks and a response only after I called multiple times. A repair would cost $189 while a new one would cost about $199. Hmmmmm! I wonder which way I should go. (Sarcasm at its best)

2. Thyroid Update - I had my ultrasound. I was told there might be nodule - go in for a thyroid scan. I went in for the scan, found out the doctor order said "multi-nodular goiter", couldn't get the test because I was not off my medicine for 6-8 weeks. I have now rescheduled the scan for June and I am off the medicine and I can feel the difference. I really cannot wait until this whole thyroid situation has been figured out. I have gained 7 pounds since I stopped the medicine. Not a god thing.

3. Soccer - Melodye scored two goals at her game yesterday. We are thinking that she is a pretty god player considering she is the youngest player on the team and able to keep up with the others. Brooke actually played in her game this weekend. Of course it was more fun to play in the mud than chase after the ball. But Brooke should do pretty good in the fall when she goes back to playing U-4 instead of U-6.

4. Work - Less than five weeks of school. I am so excited. I am really looking forward to spending time with the girls this summer. I am hoping the thyroid situation will be figured out so I won't take 5-6 hour naps each day like last year.

5. NKOTB - I got New Kids tickets today. I can't wait to go in October. Yes, I am a freak. I paid more than I normally would, but I couldn't help. I just love the New Kids and who knows if there will be another chance to see them after this.

6. Knitting - I finished my second pair of socks, but first for me. I put them on and couldn't stop admiring them. I will have to take a picture of them. They are just too cute. I am trying to figure out what to cast on for next.

7. Birthday - I had a wonderful birthday. My dear husband surprised me with a gazebo, so I can be outside with the girls and not in the sun. I also got three crafting books, a robe, pajama bottoms, tank tops, some clothes, perfume, etc. I was a little spoiled. And now Mother's Day is just around the corner.

That's it for now. Hopefully I will get back on the blogging bandwagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey