Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cumberland Falls Part 3

This is the last part of our vacation from Easter Sunday. The pictures with us by the falls didn't turn out. The lighting didn't work out for us to show up in the photos, but the rainbow came out awesome. I really do need to learn the controls of my camera and how to use Photoshop Elements so that I can make my pictures pop. But I think these turned out pretty good.

It really was amazing seeing such a beautiful rainbow up close. The girls were asking where the pot of gold was since they could see where the rainbow started and finished. I still wish we could have seen the moonbow, but this was a nice replacement. And on the plus side I actually could get photos that turned out showing the rainbow!!
I think tomorrow I will try to take some pictures of the doll quilt I sewed for Brooke and some of the February Lady Sweater I have been knitting forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey